20100901

Apple's new toys

Today Apple announced new iPods; the new Touch looks pretty sweet, although I'd still prefer to get an iPad with the new display and cameras.

I was hoping for more from the AppleTV, though. Still stuck in 720p *sigh*. That, by itself, is enough to kill it for me. I'm also a bit disappointed by the removal of the drive. Unless I get a Netflix subscription (which I've been debating for a number of years, now), this really doesn't have anything for me. Needing to have a computer on to get to any of my movies is also a deal-breaker for me.

I'll keep my hopes up for the next release (which hopefully won't take as long as this one did).

At this rate, I'll just wait a bit and get an iPad which will do everything I want the AppleTV to do. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment