20130106

Photo thoughts

Been getting up early enough to get some pictures the last couple of days.  Utter disaster this morning, as I couldn't seem to do anything right, but yesterday worked out rather well.

Posted a couple of pictures from yesterday online.

But what I still need to figure out is some good gloves for photography.  Basically, warm enough to keep my fingers ok, but thin enough to still let me push the buttons (no, not the shutter; that one's trivial.  And I could use my wireless trigger, with its bigger button, in a pinch).

The last couple of days I've tried using the gloves I have for playing ultimate frisbee.  They're certainly good on the thickness front, but little, if any, improvement on nothing for warmth.  And it wasn't even below freezing either day.  Not going to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment