20121023

Worker woes

I mentioned building the new floors in Tiny Tower quite a while ago.  At the time, I didn't know what they all were, and was a couple of days from finding out.  What turned out to be more interesting was getting all the people whose dream job was in those new floors.

I was actually able to get all but one of them within a day (and made about 50 tower bux in the process), but it took me until today to find the last one.  In the process, I was able to upgrade the efficiency of about half a dozen workers on old floors.

One annoying side effect was that, after getting all the old floors populated with dream job workers, I had created a spreadsheet with apartment and job floor numbers for everyone.  Thanks to that shifting, my spreadsheet was thrown out of whack.  I've mostly got it in order now, but need to get the last three or four people updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment