20120509

Small Building

I've been playing my new strategy in Tiny Tower, and it's sort of working. The good part is that it is definitely generating more coins. The bad part is that it is generating very few bux. So I'm not sure if I'm really coming out ahead. I think I might be, insofar as I don't have time to play the elevator anyway, but it's hard to tell for sure.

What was interesting was when I was at sixty-one apartments (and one hundred and forty storeys), and tried to build another residential floor. It told me that there were no more floors of that type available. So I had no more room to put people, and still twenty-ish stores left to build.

I switched my dream job-finding strategy to stop using the elevator (just as well, as that wasn't working too well with my approach of not fully stocking floors anyway), and started using the pay-a-bux to find a person. And that worked well. Anyone in a floor I had went into that floor, so I ended up with 3x9 on most floors. If I didn't have that floor, I kept them, unless I had three for that floor type. If I had three already, I evicted the one with the lowest skill rating.

And that strategy did well for me. It didn't generate as many tower bux, but I quickly filled the three floors I had that didn't have all dream jobbers (well, two of the three quickly; the third took a bit longer). And in the meanwhile, the two floors I built started with three people working their dream job.

So now I'm trying to build the last few floors; I have three people for almost all of them. The interesting part is that I've noticed that I won't have enough spots to fill every floor; I'll only have one person for the last floor. Hopefully, by the time I get there they'll have created more floors, so I can get everything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment