20120410

Not all they're cracked up to be?

When I was quite young (somewhere in the 5-10 range), I remember reading Cracked magazine quite often. But I got bored with it somewhere in there, and stopped reading it. In fact, I'd forgotten about it for many years until recently, when I had one of their articles mentioned. That wasn't enough to get me reading it regularly, but this article on wealth disparity is really well done.

It does a great job of pointing out why some of the things we hear from really rich people are quite stupid and/or insulting to the rest of the world. The top three are especially pointed.

Not much to add to it, but just wanted to point it out. Now if only we could get the really rich people who are trying to pull the country down to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment