20140311

Understanding virtual currency

Was listening to the latest The Talk Show, and there's a lot of interesting stuff in there (including some discussion of Jeopardy.  I don't know the exact timeframe, but it's true that there was a rule change about not phrasing as a question.  I don't know when it became ok in single Jeopardy, but it wasn't when I was a kid).  The biggest, though, is some very good explanations of how BitCoin functions.

I knew a tiny amount about that it, but I learned a whole lot more about it.

And I did want to point out that there was a mention of DogeCoin.  I don't know much about that, specifically, but it was mentioned as having a small amount of inflation, and I wanted to mention that that is a good thing.  Large amounts of inflation are bad, but a small amount is good; it makes debts slightly smaller over time, which is good for almost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment