20110503

Foxy Lady


Last week, one night, while my wife was feeding our daughter, I was walking around the living room with our son in my arms, when I looked out the window. Laying down on our patio was a huge fox. Since we don't get many wild animals, I was more than a bit surprised.

I went to get my camera, but she had gone back to her kits by the time I got back. On the plus side, her kits seemed to be living beneath the deck of our neighbors. I got a couple of pictures of the kits, but they didn't turn out well. However, I've been looking in the evenings, to see if they reappear, and they did last night. But mom took off when I opened the door, so here's a picture of three of the kits (I haven't seen all four since that first night) that I took from my deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment