Minor victory

For unknown reasons, my google pages (when logged in) were showing up in slovenian.  It actually took me a bit of searching just to figure out which language it was; very annoying.

I've tried, a couple of times, to get it fixed, with no success.  But yesterday, I finally managed it.  When I found the page where you set it, it was set for English, but there was a separate setting (for docs, I think) that was for slovenian.  So, I changed that, flushed my browser cookies from google, restarted my browser, and things were finally back to normal.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment