20110418

A Couple more notes on "Class Warfare"

I don't really have too much to add to these links. The first is from Daily Kos, and it talks about the dangers of considering government to be a business. This is something I've been wanting to talk about for a while, but I haven't taken the time to put my thoughts down in any coherent way.

This manages to touch most of the main points I was thinking about, but phrased better, and adding some other details I didn't realize were applicable.

In addition to that, here's an excellent piece from EJ Dionne about the moral fecklessness of the richest people in the country. It also touches on how that recklessness is stupid, as well as evil, and even brings Teddy Roosevelt into the picture (always a good addition, in my book).

No comments:

Post a Comment