20130324

The Ides of Craziness

I'm not a big basketball fan.  I've enjoyed watching it from time to time (generally pro), and do enjoy watching some of the March Madness tournament.  And even though I don't watch much (just the odd Duke game with my wife, really), I still do brackets most years for fun.

It gets to be a bit depressing, though.  The first or second year I did brackets, I missed only eight games in the entire tournament.  This year, I missed that many in the first round.

But when I watch, I mostly cheer for the underdog; NCAA ball (in every sport, really) is just so stacked against the smaller schools that it isn't funny.  So let's hear it for Florida Gulf Coast U, into the sweet sixteen.  Even though I ended up picking Miami to win it all, it'd be really cool if they could make it all the way to the Final Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment