20130601

Victory, mostly

Well, kind of.  I'd have to get something much closer to the maximum possible score (at the very least, finish the ninth island) before I'd really consider it victory, but getting all the missions finished on Tiny Wings did feel like quite an accomplishment.  Especially the last mission, getting through the entire fourth island in fever mode; I wasn't feeling like that was ever going to happen.

But one time, I checked up a bit to make sure I got onto the fourth in fever mode, then managed to keep it all the way through.  Haven't gotten close to repeating that.  In fact, I think I've only managed to beat the score from that one once, even with the better multiplier (and it wasn't by much).

Anyway, fun game, and I was quite excited to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment